Hearing the word sales which word does come to your mind? Closures, targets or prospecting or something else…whatever be the situation, it is clearly one tumultuous ride for those in this profession. If you have been in this job for quite a long time, we’re sure of these 10 things every sales person will relate to…
1. After much of to and fro, when you finally land a solid prospect.
2. You are a chatter-box. That blank look client gives you when you are trying to explain them your product is worth to go for.
3. You’re so sales-oriented that you tend to greet formally on call even when it’s your call from relative or home.
4. Desperation drives you to find prospects even at networking events/parties too!
5. That terrible moment when your new comer/colleague gets good leads.
6. When your prospect says “He will call you within a week” & they never come back.
7. Even while struggling to close deals & you ask your Manager for a day off.
8. When you close #backtoback two deals.
9. You finally reach your target & feel like the ‘King of the World.’